Doha Banks FCNR (Foreign Currency Non Resident) and RFC (Resident Foreign Currency) gives you the choice to open a deposit account in the currency of your choice.
With this account, you can grow your foreign currency securely by protecting it against exchange rate fluctuation while continuing to earn high interest rates.
- Book Fixed Deposits in Multiple currencies.
- Deposits are protected from exchange rate risks.
- Account can be opened in multiple currencies: USD/GBP/EUR/JPY.
- Set of Passport copy (First Page and last page) – All the pages to be self-attested by the applicant.
- Emirates ID Copy.
- PAN Card Copy.
- Color photographs pasted on application form.
- Address proof of communication address (like Utility bills, Electricity, Phone, Bank or card statement etc.).
- Initial Deposit – Doha Bank E-remittance form for transfer of initial deposit from DB UAE to DB India. (with copy of Emirates ID for customers opening their accounts in UAE).
Doha Bank’s retail, commercial and corporate products are granted at our sole discretion and are subject to the Bank’s terms, conditions and acceptance.