Anywhere, Anytime Convenience
DBank Online is the secure internet banking service from Doha Bank that provides you with the convenience to do your banking from the comfort of your home or office.
What DBank Online can do for you?
- View your accounts, deposits, loans and credit card summaries and statements
- Transfer funds between your own account and other Doha Bank accounts
- Settle credit card payments
- Instant remittances to other countries at best exchange rates and low fees
- Request for a cheque book
- Request for an account statement
- Register for account & credit card eStatements
- Message center for enquiries and assistance
How to register?
You can self-register for this service by following the below guidelines. Remember to keep your account and debit card information handy with you before starting off with the registration process.
You can self-register for DBank Online in 3 simple steps.
- Visit www.dohabank.ae and click on DBank Online Register located under Login
- Step 1: Enter preferred Username, Account and ATM details and follow the wizard.
- Step 2: Enter one time password (OTP) which you will receive on your registered mobile number and email ID.
- Step 3: Upon entering the OTP on the screen; you will receive a temporary DBank Online login password on your registered mobile and email ID.
Click on “Register” to start registration process. Register
- Visit the login screen and enter your Username, Customer Number and temporary password for accessing the service.
- The system will then prompt you to change the temporary password. Here, you need to create a new password of your choice before using the service.
What is One Time Password (OTP)?
OTP stands for one time password and has been introduced as a second level authentication factor by Doha Bank to protect your account from online fraud. OTP is a system generated numeric code sent to your registered mobile number and email ID with Doha Bank and is valid for 20 minutes.
What if OTP is not received?
There can be two (2) scenarios in which OTP can be delayed or not received:
- Delay in SMS delivery from your telecom provider – We regret such situations and request you to try using the service again after a short while.
- You may have changed your contact details and haven’t advised us of the same – We request you to kindly update us on such changes at the earliest opportunity to avoid such inconvenience.
Online banking customers can re-generate a new password by following the below given steps:
- Visit www.dohabank.ae and click on DBank Online login
- Click on Forgot password for ‘Retail’ customers
- Enter Username and Customer Number and follow the wizard
- Enter one time password (OTP) which you will receive on your registered mobile number and email ID
- Upon entering the OTP on the screen; you will receive a temporary DBank Online login password on your registered mobile and email ID
Is online banking secure?
We maintain high security standards and procedures to help prevent unauthorized access to confidential information. Our online banking service has a dual authentication approach meaning users need to clear two levels of security in order to access the service. This dual level authentication approach is widely accepted as industry best practice. This will safeguard both your confidential banking information and your money.
For security reason, please remember not to disclose or write down your password.
Doha Bank’s retail, commercial and corporate products are granted at our sole discretion and are subject to the Bank’s terms, conditions and acceptance.